Work at a Huge Outdoor Company in Your Free Time
Do you love outdoor the wilderness and outdoor so much you would work just to travel some more? Why don’t make part of a team whose mission is to give great outdoor experiences.
Therefore we found an awesome gig for you. Aspira has put up over 200 positions available in 17 states. You can apply for a remote customer service agent and you’ll be paid by the hour. You’ll receive all the equipment you need for the job except a monitor, and they promise there won’t be any cold-calling or commissions.
Aspira will provide you with initial and ongoing training. This job will allow you to work from the comfort of your own home.
- You’ll take fielding calls from customers;
- Answer their questions, inquiries and requests;
- Help them with their reservations and camping, hunting and fishing requirements.
What You Should Have:
- Firstly, a landline phone- mobiles are not useful here;
- Also, a high-speed internet connection;
- A quiet environment at home.
Benefits of Working at Aspira
- Payment received twice a month and
- Flexible program.
Apply here for a customer service agent job at Aspira. Other jobs at this company include product management, development, sales, IT and marketing.
Besides the customer care job, if you’re situated in one of the following states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin, you can apply for any of other the positions.