Work from Home for Hotel Tonight. Positions Available in 14 States.
We’ve got great news for you, little researchers. Another new opportunity for the ones who love working from home has appeared and positions are limited. Here’s what all about.
HotelTonight is an app that shows people unsold rooms from a large number of hotels. Every day they will show new last-minute extraordinary deals.
Now, the company is searching for full-time remote customer service representatives.
You can apply if you are from one of the following states: Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington State, and Wisconsin.
If you aren’t from one of these states you can also check our list of writing jobs available in all US.
If you choose to work as a remote customer service representative for HotelTonight,
Your Responsibilities Would Be
- Be a brand ambassador and acting like one under pressure;
- Use the phone, live chat, and email;
- Help customers understand how the app works and answer their questions;
- Taking accurate records while facing a large number of inbound calls;
- Trying to resolve the issues from the first call;
- Resolving booking and billing problems in real time.
In order to apply for this kind of job you would have to have:
- At least one year experience in a call center;
- Be familiar with iPhones and Android products;
- Be able to transform translating speaking skills into writing;
- Be passionate and willing to help people;
- Experience with Talkdesk, Slack, and Desk.com if possible.
So practically you would work from home and help people resolve their booking issues. If you are an empathetic person this job will fit you as a glove as you’ll be paid for 8 hours of simply talking to people and helping them. What could be more fun than this?
As Benefits, you will receive:
- Matching the 401(k) plan;
- Health, dental and vision plans;
- Stock options;
- $50 per month Internet stipend;
- $500 in HotelTonight credit on each quarter.
If all this sounds good to you can APPLY as phone agent at HotelTonight.
Meet the Author
I am a social media strategist and content writer since 2013. I love writing about what helps people grow on all levels. I believe we're here to share our knowledge and live with joy.Learn more