Do You Have a Passion for Design or Architecture? Get Paid to Write About It at Metropolis Magazine
Are you a design passionate and always love to check magazines to see what trends are up?
If you found yourself in these words, you’re perfect for this job. Metropolis Magazine is searching for a branded content writer that would work from home.
If you love this industry, this can be a huge step in your career.
You’ll have to do research from furniture, lighting and indoor items to architecture and urban planing.
You’ll have the opportunity to make a lot of relations in the area by interviewing top-notch designers and architects.
Want to know more details and how much you’ll earn? This job will include ongoing projects and the pay will be as “industry rates”. If you love design and architecture you probably know the rates, if not, I’m telling you the medium pay per year is $76,930 per year ($36.99 per hour).
You can also check our other work from home jobs if this domain isn’t your forte.
Remote Branded Content Writer for Metropolis Magazine
If you’re interested more in what you will do, hear that you’ll:
- Write “meticulously crafted, compelling, editorial style articles on behalf of advertisers.”
- Articles should range from “design-related subject matter and easily appeal to architects and interior designers.”
- Taking interviews from industry professionals.
What you need to have in order to apply for this job:
- To be fluent in at least some design related topics.
- To be “comfortable working with advertisers’ press releases but know that a good story requires more.”
- Be a quick editor of your articles based on the feedback.
If what you read here makes you excited, you can apply here for the branded content writer at Metropolis Magazine.
Meet the Author
I am a social media strategist and content writer since 2013. I love writing about what helps people grow on all levels. I believe we're here to share our knowledge and live with joy.Learn more