New Work-From-Home Jobs Available in This Call Center in 4 States
What’s up, Little Researchers, were you searching for a new job?
This work-from-home opportunity just has been launched by Windy Call Center as they’re looking for remote representatives available in these next 4 states.
You can choose the number of hours you want to work, as they have the full and part-time option:
- Full-Time: 9 A.M-6A.M. or 10A.M-7P.M., Monday to Friday;
- Part-Time: 10A.M.-3P.M. or 3P.M.-7P.M., Monday to Friday.
If you opt for this job, you’ll also get through a training period which will last 5 consecutive days (9A.M.-5P.M.) in which you’ll be paid.
For this kind of job they prefer people who:
- Have a fun and polite personality and listen to their clients’ needs;
- Goal oriented;
- Able to meet sale targets;
- Minimum type speed: 35 words per minute;
- Multi-taskers: talk on the phone and work on the computer at the same time;
- Average typing skills;
- Committed to a work-schedule;
- If you have previous experience with this kind of jobs this would be a great bonus.
Let’s talk about the benefits of this work-from-home gig:
- First 90 days the payment is $9/hr, then moves from $10/hr growing to $12.
- All employees earn Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days of employment, regardless of full-time or part-time status
- All 5 days of training are paid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance benefits available with the company contributing to the plan
- 401(k) plan with employer matching incentive
So, if you plan to be one of the people filling these positions, apply for it here.
Meet the Author
I am a social media strategist and content writer since 2013. I love writing about what helps people grow on all levels. I believe we're here to share our knowledge and live with joy.Learn more