Amazon is Offering Part-Time Remote Positions
Remember the days when Amazon packages were at your door after 8 or even 10 days? This kind of things no longer apply and it’s because they have an effective system that will assure you’ll receive your products super-duper fast.
System, of which you can be a part of, and work relaxed from the comfort of your home while helping them be No 1 in package delivery.
You can apply if you’re from one of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia.
PAYMENT: They stated in their request that employers will receive up to $12 per hour.
If you wish to apply for one of these Amazon jobs, you should:
- To participate in an online business meeting every 3 weeks;
- To have a high school diploma or the equivalent;
- Be fluent in English;
- To be positive, flexible and present good social qualities;
- Adapt to urgency and to embrace business changes;
- To demonstrate effective communication, composure, empathy, and a positive professional attitude.
Amazon jobs would prefer you to work with you if you:
• Have at least 3 months of customer service experience.
• Bachelor’s degree – Preferably in Engineering, Logistics/Supply Chain, or Business Administration.
• Customer Focus.
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
• Uphold company values and respect every customer.
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer.
• Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers.
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
These cases are not necessary but will help you in your application. They offer equal chances to people who are part of minorities/ females/ disabilities/ veterans/ gender identity.
If everything sounds good, hurry up and APPLY HERE. Positions are filling up fast.
If you are looking for other opportunities as well, you can check up our JOBS section.