Receive Free Cameras, Ipods, Beauty Products and More from These Known Brands
We all like freebies, no exception. But what if I told you there’s a much wider range of free stuff than you knew you could receive. For example like a GoPro.. for free! From the known free diapers (did I say free diapers? here’s the offer, mommies), samples, samples, and again large palette of samples to a lot of other products.
Get Your Free Samples
When you want to save up money, free samples are a great opportunity, especially when you know more places where you can ask them for free. So, I did my homework and here are multiple places where you can ask your freebies:
– Pinchme.com – create an account in 3 minutes, choose the samples you want to try (the more the merrier, right?) and then give them a feedback. Simple as that.
– P&GEveryday– Another site where you can test a LOT of products from different categories in exchange of a review.
– Do you love jewelry? What if I told you I found a site that will give you a white gold plated necklace worth $99? Nikita Valenti is known for her intricate designs. How does it work and why is she giving free jewelry?
Well, along with this necklace you’ll also receive 2 other pieces of jewelry worth $25 as a trial. You can wear them for 14 days and if you like them, you can purchase them or give them back. But, in any case, the $99 white gold plated necklace with a pendant will be yours to keep, for free.
Electronics, Makeup Products, and More Free Surprises
Do you want to receive a FREE GoPro, a Fitbit, an iPad, a straightening brush or a rotating makeup brush cleaner? Enter ProductTestingUSA.com and you’ll be able to receive amazing items valued up to $200. For free. From mommies (Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard), students and any category of people, (Ray-Bans and so many others), you definitely want to try this site.
Companies That will Send You Their Free Products
Here are more companies that will send you free samples for almost anything:
- Influencer– receive your VoxBox full of samples like Always, Pantene, Downy, etc
- Minute– Become a Riceipe member and test their products for free
- Glamour Glam Spotters– Have their beauty products delivered at your door
- Vogue Insider– Become part of the Vogue team and take short surveys to qualify, you won’t have to review the products afterward
- Sephora will send you 3 samples per order too
- Parenting Mom Tester– You’ll have everything you need for your child for free
- Nike– test this awesome brand’s products in your next workout
- Become an Instyle Trendsetter and receive beauty goodies
- Brillo will give you cleaning products
- New Balance Wear Testing will let you put on workout equipment for free
- Did you know that L‘Oreal has a consumer participation program, too?
- Join Friends and Neighbors and you’ll receive Johnson & Johnson products
- School supplies with HomeSchool
There are a lot of ways of taking life easy and enjoying it, and free samples and products will definitely make you happier. I’m happy that you reached this article and if you wish more free deals go check this section, too.
Meet the Author
I am a social media strategist and content writer since 2013. I love writing about what helps people grow on all levels. I believe we're here to share our knowledge and live with joy.Learn more