Learn to Invest in The Right Things. 7 Best Quotes of All Times.
We all know one of the best ways of securing our future is to invest. But this is an art that not many know how to handle. And investing has such a large range of meanings that could help you improve in many areas of your life. To learn to invest the right way means to invest time in what matters, to have your priorities right, to invest in your well-being, in self-care and relaxation so you could be more productive and only the last step is investing the money.
1. True leaders don’t invest in buildings. Jesus never built a building. They invest in people. Why? Because success without a successor is failure. So your legacy should not be in buildings, programs, or projects; your legacy must be in people.
2. If you look to lead, invest at least 40% of your time managing yourself – your ethics, character, principles, purpose, motivation, and conduct. Invest at least 30% managing those with authority over you, and 15% managing your peers.
3. You’ve got to invest in the world, you’ve got to read, you’ve got to go to art galleries, you’ve got to find out the names of plants. You’ve got to start to love the world and know about the whole genius of the human race. We’re amazing people.
4. A great idea can’t succeed without a great operator. But rarely can a great operator squeak by with a bad idea. So, as pithy as it sounds to say ‘It’s all about the people,’ I only invest when I think I have found the right team for the right business.
5. If you want to be truly successful invest in yourself to get the knowledge you need to find your unique factor. When you find it and focus on it and persevere your success will blossom.
6. As long as we’re united, and as long as we continue to organize, invest, and lead with our values, we’ll be unstoppable.
7. My first objective is to invest, and if I have anything spare, then I spend.
So you can see, to learn to invest means to learn more about yourself, about what you want and go after it. The money will automatically come only after we’ve put the work in ourselves first.