This Second Chance Scholarship Contest Will Help You Afford College
This is for anyone who had finished high school but stumbled in life and didn’t have the chance to go to college after. This is your second chance.
The American Fire Sprinkler Association wants to help 5 people who have a high school diploma or a GED certificate and want to attend a college or a trade school. Your age doesn’t matter, only your will to do it.
Win $1,000 on the AFSA Second Chance Scholarship
1. Prize: $1000
2. Available spots: 5 awards
In order to apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a legal resident or citizen in the USA and own a high school diploma or GED certificate;
- Enroll or already be enrolled for Spring 2019 session from a 2 or 4-year college. (check the accreditation here).
You can’t enter this contest if you:
- Are a relative of the AFSA staff or NATIONAL board member;
- Participated and won in the past AFSA’s High School Senior Scholarship Contest or AFSA’s Second Chance College Scholarships Contest.
4. In order to participate in this contest you must:
- Complete this entry form from the AFSA website.
- Submit a quiz about fire sprinklers and fire safety that follows the online entry form.
Submit your entry until August 31, 2018, at 11:59 P.M. Central Time.
6. The winners
Will be chosen randomly and contacted within 14 business days.
Read the rules and guidelines of the AFSA Second Chance Scholarship here.
Meet the Author
I am a social media strategist and content writer since 2013. I love writing about what helps people grow on all levels. I believe we're here to share our knowledge and live with joy.Learn more