This Foundation is Paying You $1,000 to Take Their 10 Hour Finance Class
When talking about finances, we all agree would love to know more. It’s a subject with never-ending tips and tricks. That’s why taking a finance class will always bring you a lot of benefits.
TCI Foundation is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to educate young adults in order to increase their financial confidence and success. As a result, they created the 3rd Decade Program that will provide a 10-hour training, split into 4 classes to people in Flagstaff, Tucson, and Tempe from Arizona.
At the end of the course, you will take an exam and receive your $1,000. As a bonus, they will provide you with a financial counselor that will help you create and manage a personal financial plan on a 2 year period.
Note that you will receive the amount only if you both take the exam and agree to keep the 2-year relationship with the professional financial advisor.
Rules for Participation:
- You must be 21-35 yo;
- Have a household between $35,000 and $100,000;
- Own a Bachelor, associate or vocational degree;
- Work full-time;
- Rent or own your house;
- Be willing to manage your debt and start a financial plan (who wouldn’t want this, it only brings you great benefits);
- Attend to the 4 classes and agree to receive help throughout the following 2 year period.
Who wouldn’t want all these financial gifts altogether? Working with a financial advisor can get very expensive, so receiving all this help plus $1,000 it’s like Christmas all over again.
If you’re ready to conquer the world with the new financial knowledge you’ll receive in this finance class, be sure to apply now, as they have a limit of 30 participants.
The Classes will take place:
- in Flagstaff, September 11, 2018 (Reserve your spot until July 15)
- in Tucson, January 2019 (the course for September is 100% occupied);
- in Tempe, September 25 & 26, 2018.
Make a decision to improve your life on a financial level and apply here.